Just gotta love it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The good transactions have outweighed the very few bad transactions by far. So much the bad ones are insignificant. There are a few people in this thread in which I have had multiple transactions. I kind of avoid some of the ones like the OP was dealing with that just logged on the site to hawk something. The good to bad experience ration is not any worse that other types of transactions. Service at a restaurant, getting something done to my car, servicing something at the house, etc.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you had a problem. Never sold anything (yet) but bought a few and they were all good. Got to meet some neat people as well. Paid a fair price for a square deal.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was "that guy" once...sorta. Agreed to buy a Winchester 1897 and on the way there my car decided it didnt want a radiator any more. I figured the guy thought I was blowing smoke but agreed to meet up the next day and finish the deal and he agreed. I felt like a turd, but sometimes...SOMETIMES...stuff does happen.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was "that guy" once...sorta. Agreed to buy a Winchester 1897 and on the way there my car decided it didnt want a radiator any more. I figured the guy thought I was blowing smoke but agreed to meet up the next day and finish the deal and he agreed. I felt like a turd, but sometimes...SOMETIMES...stuff does happen.
Things happen. Happens to all of us. It's the people that play silly games that make it bad.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things happen. Happens to all of us. It's the people that play silly games that make it bad.
Indeed.

If ya absolutely can't make a meet at all, send the guy a few bucks for beer or something to show you were serious. Or at least keep in touch, rather than just leave someone hanging. Your problems aren't his fault.

My two cents. :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom