Just heard a news story about a Trump Rape claim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is going from memory, so...
From the news articles I think that I read a few years back, New York State did have a statute of limitations or whatever on filing a civil suit over rape, sexual harassment, etc.
BUT.
A few years ago the N.Y. state legislature repealed or suspended the time limit on such lawsuits, supposedly to give alleged victims of sex acts by Catholic priests from years ago the opportunity to come forward and sue.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Statutes of limitations only apply to criminal cases, and the only crime not affected are murder related charges. This whole thing is not even to get the money from a civil suit but to try to discredit Trump prior to 2024.
Don't you only have 3 years to sue to collect a debt?

This suit is ridiculous. There has to be a line at some point.

ThemTERPStho

Marksman
Reaction score
Trumps defense has been against Carroll that he never raped her and she wasn’t even his type.

Unfortunately for him, in his sworn deposition he mistook the woman he claimed was too ugly for him to pursue as his ex wife in photos the lawyers gave him to review directly contradicting his earlier statements.

Doesn’t mean he raped her but does mean he was lying about not being attracted to her which damages his defense, which by the way, his lawyers never called anyone forward to defend Donald.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does that apply to a civil suit?
it does not apply - that is why she is able to do it not
her lawyers finished their line of bs yesterday
hopefully Trump's lawyers dug up some people that worked at the store
who could say nothing like that could have happened
-- I suspect he may have some sort of records that indicate where he was that day
as he does alot of business that is on various sorts of records
and unfortunately this whore isn't the end of it....

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This lady claims Trump raped her 27 years ago and apparently its going to court in NY. Should a 27 year claim even be heard in court?
He wont bode well in a NY courthouse.
With Obama, Democratic, appointed prosecutors, , and judges, ALL things are possible!!! OUR GOVERNMENT POWER, AND LEGAL SYSTEM, NEWS MEDIA, BEING USED TO ELIMINATE ALL POLITICAL COMPETITION, TO THIS REGIME, AS WELL AS TO REMOVE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, THAT WON'T FOLLOW ORDERS, SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME? I'M A HISTOPRY BUFF AND HAVE SEEN THIS VERY THING BEFORE, IN NAZI GERMANY, THE USSR, COMMUNIST CHINA, CUBA, VENEZUELA, VIETNAM, CAMBODIA, NORTH KOREA, AND MANY OTHERS PLACES, AND IT DIDN'T TURN OUT WELL FOR THE POOR PEOPLE IN ANY OF THEM!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a good plan on some levels, but I would never suggest he lie in a courtroom, maybe to a news media or twitter. It would be found and used.
" . . . never suggest he lie in a courtroom . . . "

I fully agree. He should make sure that he is always standing (or at least sitting) lest he is attacked for it 20 or 30 years later 🙄

Joking aside. If she should win this BS then perhaps most of us should be shakin' in our boots from all those past 'love encounters' we had when we were younger with the person we thought . . . was the one! 😕

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
even if it was true- the only reason she brings it up now is he's running for President. It cost her nothing cause there are all kinds of backers who hate Trump and will do anything to cost him votes. As crooked as the dems are- he is the only chance to defeat Biden. Hell, they are already putting the graveyard votes in the on the board.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was so bad it should have been mentioned much earlier..like 27 years ago. Where is the results of the rape kit? Any DNA around now? The Democrats paid a female to testify against Judge Kavenaugh during his confirmation and no mention of her committing perjury before congress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom