Just heard about a road rage study and how states ranked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a liberal paid study that will find ANY WAY to post this state into a bad light. Same with the most dangerous city list that puts us over NY and chicago etc....

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t read the entire thread or the linked article but I have driven in several states.
Im also a lifelong Okie.
From my experience I can say Oklahoma easily has the worst, un-courteous drivers of any state I’ve driven in. Except for maybe Arkansas.
Go to any other state and other drivers will let you merge or pull into traffic. They will leave room to leave a parking lot and turn left when they are lined up at a red light, usually waving you through when it’s clear. Those sorts of things do not happen here at home.
And my biggest pet peeve, which only happens to me here in Ardmore, is that NOBODY here seems to know you CAN make a right hand turn at a red light.

cstan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t read the entire thread or the linked article but I have driven in several states.
Im also a lifelong Okie.
From my experience I can say Oklahoma easily has the worst, un-courteous drivers of any state I’ve driven in. Except for maybe Arkansas.
Go to any other state and other drivers will let you merge or pull into traffic. They will leave room to leave a parking lot and turn left when they are lined up at a red light, usually waving you through when it’s clear. Those sorts of things do not happen here at home.
And my biggest pet peeve, which only happens to me here in Ardmore, is that NOBODY here seems to know you CAN make a right hand turn at a red light.
Specially when the cross traffic is doing a left hand turn blocking anyone from hitting you.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Polls. studies, etc are about as reliable as our news media!! EVERYONE is automatically bias, and everything they do is from that biased view point! That is why, eye witness accounts are so unreliable! I find studies like this ridiculous, because who ever conducts them, automatically slants the results, even if they bother to look up stiticitics, which most don't. and their city, state, area, party, sexual prefference, candidate, etc. will always come out on top!! OUR news media talking heads, not only inject their bias, but are REQUORED to tell the story slanted to the giy that signes their pay checks, point of view!!

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The worst was Utah. Seems strange but whatever. What really puzzled me was that OK was the 4th worst while TX was 45. So what is it about crossing the Red River that causes such a disparity? I like to think I have more in common with out Texas brethren than differences. I know we like to take verbal potshots back and forth and the sports rivalries, but are we really such different people in our social considerations for our fellow man? And yes, there have been a few times that my temper got the better of me and contributed to these statistics, but as I age I find myself just shrugging my shoulders and going on enjoying life (maybe with a little hope I see them up ahead in a ditch so I can honk and wave).
I’ve seen serious road rage, California was the worst, closely followed by New York, Maryland and new jersey

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try driving through downtown San Francisco, CA, with a Trump Bumper sticker!!!! An endless stream of California Howie,, hand signs, and several exposed posteriors that would have been illegal anywhere else! And many of these were from the City Police?? Sucking Up for a promotion from the city officials, I guess?

Latest posts

Top Bottom