Just how tough are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh, no thanks! I love hotness, but I'm not that crazy. My homemade salsa consists of jalapeno, cayenne, and a touch of Ghost with tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, and a touch of dill pickle juice --- just right!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thought this was going to be about MMA or boxing ... not a sadist's that like to torch their mouth on purpose lol!!
upload_2019-7-16_14-53-1.jpeg

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually you should drink something warm or even hot. Cold makes the taste bud shrink holding in the oil/capsaicin from the pepper. Hot will make your taste buds open and flush out. Not the throat and stomach is a different story!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy and I would always challenge each other to do things.
I have known him since 1976 and we still do these things.
Last week he brought over some Hot nuts.. some sort of hot nut challenge.
Those were not all that hot..I will say they were Hot though.

I did the 1 Chip challenge and that was hot or at least I thought it was until he brought over a cinnamon sucker.
The chip is dusted with carolina reaper dust.
And the sucker was The Toe Of Satan.
"The Toe of Satan is one of the spiciest candies on Earth or in hell. Instead of the delayed burn from hot peppers, this demonic delight sizzles as soon as it hits your tongue. That burn you feel is the “hellfire” chili extract, which has the insanely high Scoville rating of 9 million units! For comparison, that’s over four times hotter than a Carolina Reaper, the former record-holder for the world’s hottest pepper."

You want hot and tasty get that sucker.
https://www.vat19.com/item/toe-of-satan-lollipop-worlds-spiciest-lollipop

I went 4.5 minutes with that sucker and at 4 minutes in I bit it in 1/2 and chewed it up really good to get full effect.
WRONG MOVE!!!
I literally gave up at 4.5 minutes in and wanted some relief.
I still have some of that sucker and one more of the 1 chip challenge in the cabinet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom