Just moved back to OKC after living in New Yorkistan for the last 10 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carpe_Diem73120

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
it has gotten way worse now the the dems have a super majority in the state house and senate. they have banned unloaded open carry, are trying to make bullet buttoned "assault weapons illegal(retroactively), thumb print id's for purchasing ammo, they have banned open carry of long guns, etc. etc. there are many more laws they are trying to push through, but CGF is doing what they can to fight it int he courts. once some of these laws pass CA will be the worst state in the worst state in the union to live as a gun owner.

i left just in time.....lol. i still go back and visit(just got back from spending a month out there), but will never live there again.

I do not blame you at all for leaving, I do miss my family and friends in NY but that's the same reason I left NY. It was good money and a gorgeous state to live in, but with all the redic laws we just passed and high taxes...It was time to come back to freedom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom