Just moved to OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaywardOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! OKCGC is great place to join. Idk if I spend the money on a membership at fouled bore unless you plan on shooting 600-1500yds regularly. It's an amazing spot to go shoot I go ever couple of months. Justin is an awesome dude and puts on PRS matches and they host rifle clinics. You won't be disappointed with either place. Definitely my top 2 places to go if you live in OKC metro.
I'm ecstatic about having a 1000+ yard range in driving distance. Most I've ever been able to shoot is 600 meters. So have the 7 day a week pass at Fouled Bore would be money well spent for me.

Already sent in my paperwork for OKCGC

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My wife and I just moved back to the states from Australia for work. Looking forward to shooting again after a multiyear absence living the the gun free zone that is the land down under.

Very intrested in PRS, 3 Gun, and USPSA so if anyone knows the best clubs please let me know. Have been to Fouled Bore / OKC Gun club and trying to become a member of both.

Welcome to Oklahoma! If you’re interested in a two gun type match consisting of 4-5 shooting stations along with a 4+ mile run/hike through the Oklahoma countryside in full kit, check a run n gun match up in Pawnee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom