Just need your opinion on this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should a licensed bail bonds man should be able to openly carry when casing fugitive

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That could be.

I guess my deal is that everyone makes mistakes (just look at the errors the police departments make) and because I KNOW that I don't have anything that needs to be repossessed or any outstanding warrants, the logical thing for me to think if they come tearing into my house is "home invasion".
Why would anyone want to break into your house if i wasn't welcome i sure wouldn't want to be on yours, gc's or the dogs bad side :shocked: I had a german shepard mix growing up that was maybe half to 3/4's the size of yours.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are using an old law that gives them powers even cops don't have, to break in and arrest.
0352Marine knows more about that.

Well I have to be damn sure he's in the house or I could get charged with breaking and entering. Unless the address that I am at is the one on the bond app. I have no jurisdiction except for Mexico. And I can empower someone else to apprehend the fugitive including but not limited to law enforcement. With warrent in hand I have more power than a police officer to apprehend him/her. The law in Oklahoma and Federal law really protects the bondsman good. I can file charges for felony bail jumping and felony lieing on a bonds app as well plus more. I think min sentece is five years in max prision.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have to be damn sure he's in the house or I could get charged with breaking and entering. Unless the address that I am at is the one on the bond app. I have no jurisdiction except for Mexico. And I can empower someone else to apprehend the fugitive including but not limited to law enforcement. With warrent in hand I have more power than a police officer to apprehend him/her. The law in Oklahoma and Federal law really protects the bondsman good. I can file charges for felony bail jumping and felony lieing on a bonds app as well plus more. I think min sentece is five years in max prision.

You know, in all the years I worked for lawyers we never had anyone jump bail. I found a couple of good bondsmen and worked with them no matter what law office I was at. Those guys sure had some wild stories to tell ... :faint:

This is interesting stuff. I never knew ya'll had that much power.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to break into your house if i wasn't welcome i sure wouldn't want to be on yours, gc's or the dogs bad side :shocked: I had a german shepard mix growing up that was maybe half to 3/4's the size of yours.

Well usually dogs will bark when your yelling "JOHNNY I'VE GOT A WARRENT COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP OR I'M KICKING IN THE DOOR". And if I have to I could shoot the dog after entry. "life threating" But in most cases I would just call local PD and say he in there go get him. That way I get my guy and I make the local PD feel good. lol I will say this there is alot of money at stake. I got a guy out now on a $32,500 and he is on a very short leash. He has to call me once a week and he better be sober and at home or he better tell me where he is at all times. Basiclly if he takes a poop I wanna know if it's runny or solid. :laugh6:

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, in all the years I worked for lawyers we never had anyone jump bail. I found a couple of good bondsmen and worked with them no matter what law office I was at. Those guys sure had some wild stories to tell ... :faint:

This is interesting stuff. I never knew ya'll had that much power.

Yeah I've only been doing it since Jan of this year and I've already got some good ones. People are so funny I got a guy out of el reno one night and he got down on the ground after we got out and thanked me for getting him out I thought he was going to kiss me. lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I've only been doing it since Jan of this year and I've already got some good ones. People are so funny I got a guy out of el reno one night and he got down on the ground after we got out and thanked me for getting him out I thought he was going to kiss me. lol

Haha! That IS funny ... One of the guys I used all the time bonded a transvestite out (he/she had a myriad of sexual charges ... imagine that). Anyway, this transvestite was so grateful he/she offered the fella all kinds of favors. The poor guy told me later he would have given anything if he/she had skipped. Said that he/she would call him to check in ... he never had to call he/she ... :D

It was a riot to hear him tell that story.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! That IS funny ... One of the guys I used all the time bonded a transvestite out (he/she had a myriad of sexual charges ... imagine that). Anyway, this transvestite was so grateful he/she offered the fella all kinds of favors. The poor guy told me later he would have given anything if he/she had skipped. Said that he/she would call him to check in ... he never had to call he/she ... :D

It was a riot to hear him tell that story.

haha I had to pick this guy up monday. He had ran from my bounty hunter all weekend I went down there monday and found out he was in city jail after they released him for DUS I was waiting for him outside You should have seen the look on his face he was like oh sh1t, first he tried jump out of my car three times on the highway then he tried to hang himself with the seatbelt. I finally straighened him out and then he cried the whole way back to El Reno. It was a hassel but I had $2500 on him

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha I had to pick this guy up monday. He had ran from my bounty hunter all weekend I went down there monday and found out he was in city jail after they released him for DUS I was waiting for him outside You should have seen the look on his face he was like oh sh1t, first he tried jump out of my car three times on the highway then he tried to hang himself with the seatbelt. I finally straighened him out and then he cried the whole way back to El Reno. It was a hassel but I had $2500 on him

:bigeye: LOL ... little problem with impulse control there??

I went on a ridealong with GC not long after we married. I thought I had seen it all working for lawyers, but I am here to tell you there are people out there who live a lifestyle I simply do not understand ... :nolike: And I met them all that day. :bigeye: I was never so glad to see 8 hours get done and over with in my life!!

He gets no grief from me anymore about "just driving around and flirting with the girls at the KumNGo". :fallangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom