Just ordered a Hill Country Carry Weight 375 CheyTac

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They quoted me about 8 month turn around time. In the mean time I get to pick out my stock and cerakote colors. Anyone have any suggestions? I've got a Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 4.5-27x56 waiting to put on it. Can't wait to stretch her legs out to 2000+. It's the one at the bottom of this page. http://hillcountryrifles.com/hcr/tactical

Wow that is a bad thing rifle. Friend...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Cool, I think I'd have to travel east to shoot it the majority of the time though due to the wind here. If wanting to shoot over a mile that is.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that is an awesome rifle. Multi-cam or burnt bronze are a couple of my favorite colors. The razor ii is a really nice scope but pretty heavy considering they built this rifle to be really light for what it is. Have you considered the new AMG? Where will you go to shoot 2,000 yds? Will you load your own ammo? I want to start shooting long range (2,000 yds is beyond long range imo) but 2,000 yards, man that is out there. I'll look forward to seeing your results. You've got 8 months to design some sort of video target feedback.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's an awesome elr caliber hill country builds a damn fine shooting system as well. How much Moa base are you going to use 60 ? 90 ? There's a guy around Scott city Kansas that has a two mile range. Check out the latest episode of the Avery adventures podcast the discuss extreme long range shooting. Congrats and I hope you have more patience than I do. Lol

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom