Just ordered this upper in 6.5 grendel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The price was outstanding so I ordered it today.
BCA AR-15 Complete Upper Assembly, 24" 416R Stainless Steel Straight Fluted Heavy Barrel, 6.5 Grendel, Rifle length gas system, 1:8 Twist w/ 15" M-LOK.
Going with my Colt 6920 223/556 ar. Going to get a back pack to tote both in.
Really looking forward to getting it.
ua6.5rhb2418_ssf_-_15_mlok-webmain.jpg

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s pretty cheap!!! Hope you like the Grendel, I’m a big fan of its capabilities.

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, according to my (limited) research, that's a great deal. Congrats!

Thanks for the info. :drunk2:
At that price, I think I'll be ok. Just think it will be neat to figure out a carry bag that will have both uppers and the lower. Got a great scope for the Grendel and have a nice Leopold on the 5.56, so two complete guns for two completly different needs. The one I'm putting on the grendel is good glass with 24 magnification, so it can reach out.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At that price, I think I'll be ok. Just think it will be neat to figure out a carry bag that will have both uppers and the lower. Got a great scope for the Grendel and have a nice Leopold on the 5.56, so two complete guns for two completly different needs. The one I'm putting on the grendel is good glass with 24 magnification, so it can reach out.
I haven’t found the need for that much magnification for the Grendel. 16x would be plenty.