Just saw the new Jurassic world...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was my 13yr anniversary. Told my wife I was game for whatever. We went to Molly's Landing and ate very expensive steaks and then ran to Claremore and watched this movie. My wife really enjoyed it. I kinda have trouble getting into things that are that far out there but it had some cool stuff. I learned that as soon as you remove a pistol caliber bullet from a Raptor leg, the raptor will be fine. I attribute the raptors miraculous comeback to bullet choice. The bullet used appeared to be a fmj-rn and didn't deform at all on impact or penetration. Thank goodness cuz we can't be losing too many raptors.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was my 13yr anniversary. Told my wife I was game for whatever. We went to Molly's Landing and ate very expensive steaks and then ran to Claremore and watched this movie. My wife really enjoyed it. I kinda have trouble getting into things that are that far out there but it had some cool stuff. I learned that as soon as you remove a pistol caliber bullet from a Raptor leg, the raptor will be fine. I attribute the raptors miraculous comeback to bullet choice. The bullet used appeared to be a fmj-rn and didn't deform at all on impact or penetration. Thank goodness cuz we can't be losing too many raptors.
First of all, congrats on your anniversary, and hope 13 isn't a unlucky year for ya.

The movie, was OK, but really didnt enjoy it like the last 4 of them

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ha! I commented to my wife in the movie about the bullet having not deformed or mushroomed at all - she "shushed" me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom