Just scored some .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walked into our favorite ammo place, Walmart, and they had 3 boxes of WWB 100 count .380 on the shelf. $34 a box. Seemed a tad high to me, but I still bought all three boxes. I haven't seen any of this on the shelves for over 6 months. I couldn't resist buying it, even though I don't even own a .380. Haha!! Now before anyone rips me for driving up demand and reselling at outrageous prices, this will all be going to my brother. He has a little .380 Colt Mustang, so no gouging here. This post was just a little celebration and to let you guys know that apparently .380 is becoming available again.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$17/50 count, not too bad. It is a good thing the keltec is not a target pistol though. Course if it was I would have dies for it. Can't stand buying retail ammo, nor can I stand whining, complaining and someone else deciding if I shoot or not. Now that is a good brother, good lookin' out.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H had some today also, $18.40 after tax. Limit one box per person per day.
Maybe the hoaders have had their fill?

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
academy gets it all the time and i paid between $15-20 last time. they let you buy 5 boxes. they usually get it every monday or so. when i ask for it at walmart they always say they havent had it in 6 months no matter which walmart im at

Latest posts

Top Bottom