Just to gross everyone out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not consider the kiwi pizza gross at all, have not tried it. Wonder what the additional items added and what cheese was used?

I make my own pizzas of various kinds. Usually a layer of pizza sauce, cheese, sausage, sauteed onions peppers, black olives, garlic and another layer of cheese. Slice and freeze leftovers for later. Have added a flat layer of spinach leaves over the red sauce at times, little oregano, and various other stuff at other times.

I have made pineapple and ham pizzas, added some mandarin oranges I had on had once, different but not bad. Have to be particular what cheeses you use with each different kinds.

Tomato chunks with smoked bacon and jalousies with a lot of cheese is good also, but takes a lot of effort even with frying the bacon in the oven. Might be that I am too much of a meat eater or my pizza pans are too large. haha

Kinda like breakfast, strange what kinds of left overs can be put in an omelet and taste good, or beef stew in the crock pot or making a fattie, most everything can work. Humm, had not thought about a smoked bacon wrapped Hawaiian pineapple sausage fattie. Have to think about that.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring out thoughts.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nasty
But cottage cheese ant pepperoni is awesome
Can't argue with that. :thumb:

We started using cottage cheese years ago instead of sour cream on the side with everything (Italian, Mexican, whatever). Less calories and delicious.

I love the stuff. Small curd and full fat (4%?) btw, and stir it completely from the bottom up, because it does separate.
:drunk2:

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
564.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom