Just to gross everyone out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you eat em live? Oh my...GC probably has that on the line.

I do not eat them live or dead on a pizza. To be honest, the only fish I will eat at GC are a few shrimp with my steak or whatever, unless they are running bacon wrapped scallops. Then I am all over that, but still not on a pizza.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not eat them live or dead on a pizza. To be honest, the only fish I will eat at GC are a few shrimp with my steak or whatever, unless they are running bacon wrapped scallops. Then I am all over that, but still not on a pizza.
a little defensive arent we Archie?
I was joking, although I seen a dude in the bar last week buy a goldfish out of the tank and swallow it hole....alive....for $5. So IDK if your like him. LOL

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like anchovies on a salad or even a saltine every now and then but not on a pizza.

I acquired my taste for anchovies back when I was a pup working in a jumping little college area pizza joint......they had a large restaurant size can of anchovies sitting out to put on pizzas for those that ordered them and during the evening I'd eat a few.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a little defensive arent we Archie?
I was joking, although I seen a dude in the bar last week buy a goldfish out of the tank and swallow it hole....alive....for $5. So IDK if your like him. LOL

Just a little defensive Ethel. And I have not eaten a live fish, well not since decades ago when I was young, in the service, drunk out of my mind and visiting Japan. Amazing what you will do on a dare in that situation.

It was sea food, then see food. :puke:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like anchovies on a salad or even a saltine every now and then but not on a pizza.

I acquired my taste for anchovies back when I was a pup working in a jumping little college area pizza joint......they had a large restaurant size can of anchovies sitting out to put on pizzas for those that ordered them and during the evening I'd eat a few.
I like sardines in Louisiana hot sauce.
Are sardines the same as anchovies?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sardines are usually eaten whole. Anchovies have a more intense flavor to me and are usually used in smaller amounts for enhancing the umami flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom