Just when you think things cant get worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can burn YOUR OWN flag.... stealing someone else's and burning it is when it is deemed a crime.

Clickbait headlines are misleading.

Worthy of 16 YEARS in prison though? You be the judge, but I’ll say most definitely not. Weird, paradoxical time in this country. Kill someone and get less time for manslaughter. Kill an unborn baby and you’re celebrated as some sort of saint by certain groups. Trash the environment in the name of environmentalism (I.e. Tesla batteries) and you’re honored as someone of importance.

I don’t get it, except to say “they’re” wrong and evil is evil. They will get theirs though.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worthy of 16 YEARS in prison though? You be the judge, but I’ll say most definitely not. Weird, paradoxical time in this country. Kill someone and get less time for manslaughter. Kill an unborn baby and you’re celebrated as some sort of saint by certain groups. Trash the environment in the name of environmentalism (I.e. Tesla batteries) and you’re honored as someone of importance.

I don’t get it, except to say “they’re” wrong and evil is evil. They will get theirs though.
That last part is key. Our nation has turned its back on God. We are seeing the result of it. It will only get worse and worse. Socially we are rotting away in this nation. Everyone thinks because we have a good economy that everything is fine. We are not fine. Not even close. The economy is meaningless to what it coming.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know the circumstances of his sentence... one of the charges was as a repeat offender for public burning - did he endanger someone or something? Is this something he has done before? I don't know.

Lots of factors here.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clickbait for sure, but read the whole story in several different sources and you will see he did more than just burn a flag.

If he just burned a flag and nothing else, I would think it was an expression of free speech-protected conduct.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the key..

"Court records list him as a habitual offender, allowing him to be sentenced to a longer prison term."
16 years though? Habitual offender or not, 16 years is horse ****. For stealing a what, $25 gay pride flag? Burning it and calling it a hate crime when there was no physical assault (at least not listed in the charges that got him 16 years)

I havnt seen anyone get 16 years for physically assaulting individuals wearing MAGA hats. Many of those people are repeat offenders as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom