Just's Back but new!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelchairstan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, folks,

I'm back( Just Stan). Been out for a while I re-adjusted to the new stuff going with my MSA. Now without a seatbelt I fall out of my chair.
Oh! I've got a new name... it is Wheelchair Stan. Have any of you been shooting, going to gun show's, etc.? You'all seem quieter than before.
No one is upset with the politics or other stuff. Well anyway I'll add stuff that makes you think...or not.

Bye.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, folks,

I'm back( Just Stan). Been out for a while I re-adjusted to the new stuff going with my MSA. Now without a seatbelt I fall out of my chair.
Oh! I've got a new name... it is Wheelchair Stan. Have any of you been shooting, going to gun show's, etc.? You'all seem quieter than before.
No one is upset with the politics or other stuff. Well anyway I'll add stuff that makes you think...or not.

Bye.
Hello Stan glad to see you are still kicking. As far as OSA it is all but dead. Mod problems I think??

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it may be less of an OSA problem and more of an internet message board / forum issue. All over the place traffic is down on forums. I don't know if other social mediums like facebook, twitter, etc or if people get tired of coming around. I go to an OSU forum every day and the traffic there vs 3 years ago is ridiculously down. I think on national boards like ARFCOM it is not as noticeable because there is such a large population, but I would be willing to bet if they looked at their metrics over the last 5 years they would see a huge decline in traffic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom