K-State vs OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes one team just doesn't match up well against another team.

Sometimes you just don't have a good game plan.

Sometimes you DO have a good game plan... IF the other team's game plan had been what you expected, but it wasn't.

Sometimes your players just have a bad day and don't execute well. "Looking past" a team, poor mental preparation, could be a lot of things.

Fans tend to think the rest of the season will go however the last game went. Losing this game doesn't mean OU is terrible, or that K-State is great, or necessarily tells us what will happen the rest of the year. Each game is different, and there are literally hundreds if not thousands of variations.

KSU out played and out coached OU yesterday. </shrug> OU might very well stampede better teams as the season goes on. Or not. You can't tell from one game though.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really follow football any longer. I have a friend who does, and is a die-hard OU fanatic. Seeing that they just lost, I'd better call him to make sure he isn't standing on a ledge somewhere. My phone has been oddly silent this weekend, now I know why.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a 100 percent OU fan but I also accept the fact that K-State was the better team yesterday. They out played, out coached and out performed us in every way.
Who would have thought it after they got beat by Troy the previous week. But that’s college football and why I love it.
There’s still plenty of football left to play.
The Sooners will be back for sure.
BOOMER SOONER!

Latest posts

Top Bottom