Kac Qdss-nt4????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot vdub's a little. It is an awesome can. Not the quietest, but it feels like a piece of stainless steel bar stock in your hand. Very solid cans. Not sure if i'd pay for one over an M4-2000, but if you like KACs flavor of koolaid (I do), I don't think you'll be disappointed.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine and I beat the hell out of it. I have had it glowing on several occasions and accidentally set things on fire with it. I doubt that too many cans could withstand the punishment. Not surprisingly, it has held up better than one of my barrels.

With that said, it's kinda loud compared to some of the other cans in it's price range, and certainly heavier. It's a can that I absolutely love and I am really glad that I own it, but I am not sure that I could recommend it over an M4-2000 or SPR/M4.

...............unless you pray at The Church of Knight's Armament Corporation like I do. In fact, I need to go say a few Hail Reed Knights for my heresy and tithe some more to The Apostle Casey Seng at Lawmen's, one of the Holy Sites from where God and His Son, Trey Knight, offer salvation.

C. Reed Knight be praised!!

Amen

Latest posts

Top Bottom