Kahr CW9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to do some checking on it. It might be a viable option for those days when I need something small but still has a bit of ooomph.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a CW9 and the only times I've had problems with it is when I let it run dry. Dab a little lube on and it's back to business.

Mine has run Sig hollow point and Hornady critical defense loads without fail.

It carries quite well IWB.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve also tried several versions of the various Kahr pistols. My biggest gripe with them mechanically is that the mags tend to let the top round pop out too easy. Agree with others that they are stiff buggers until broken in. As far as that trigger, that’s what I could never get used to. It’s as long as a hard days work to me, no likey. But hey, if you can handle that trigger I guess they are okay. Just not for me. I’ll stick to my Glock 43 thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some one will be a smart A here in a moment. I have just about owned all the Kahr 9mm. Never had a problem with any of them. I do follow the break in recommendations and always remember to use the slide release to drop the slide when loading the pistol. Will they run ball ammo, for sure!
This mirrors my experience

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some say use the slide release; some say to slingshot it. Which; why? I think slingshot; unless you tend to ride the slide forward then you’re asking for trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kahr says use the slide release in the manual

Latest posts

Top Bottom