Kayak fisherman??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem with fishing is if you want to catch fish, invite me. You I guarantee will catch fish while I rust hooks. I can count the number of fish I have caught on both hands. I'm about three fingers away from having to take off my shoes.
That is why it is called "fishing" not "catching".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the upgraded version from what I started with. That Pelican was a great starter boat for me. I've taken that thing down rivers, across ponds and lakes and even off shore in the gulf(not to far off shore though, lol).
Note the price in the lower left. It was $300 off on clearance. Should have bought all of them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inflatable SUP for me. Just got it late last summer. Caught a few bronze backs on tenkiller and the upper illinois so far
Never heard of it either. I'm going to look at an inflatable guide pontoon 2 person in the morning.
upload_2020-1-27_21-51-45.png

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t fished or been into any water sports much since I was a kid, but that Blue Sky 360 is definitely intriguing. Not that I would necessarily need a boat for this, but I have about a mile of Salt Fork running through my place and am kind of embarrassed to admit I’ve never fished it.:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom