KBZC-LD TV Channels are they gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sure isn't consumer driven and if it is must be by idiots. For years we were all very happy watching a 640 X 480 tv picture. Now we have more than twice that resolution, 4K is a gimic to sell TVs that nobody really needs. Did you ever have a problem telling the difference between Matt Dillon and Kitty in the 60's.

lol, no idea who they are. Nobody likes change. At least in Oklahoma, we'll likely be the last to fully comply to the new standards. We were with the forced switch from analog to digital, at least in my rural neck of the woods. Small stations hold out due to the cost. I agree about the resolution difference. I can see a difference in file sizes streaming sometimes, but for the most part, 1080 is clean and clear enough for my eyes. Besides, most of the TV I watch on antenna is SD reruns of 90's shows lol. I flip between Laff, Grit, and Bounce 99.9% of the time.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they have a website or facebook page you can check?

Our local stations have facebook pages you can view without being logged in. They usually post news items and any technical problems they're having.
:drunk2:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I live in Shawnee and have a small indoor antenna. I've never heard of KBZC-LD but I did a rescan out of curiosity.

I didn't pick up any channel 42 signals but I do now have two GRIT TV channels!

The one I've always had is 52.4 and the second one is 62.4 and it has a stronger signal so maybe now I can watch GRIT on rainy days. [emoji16]

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Shawnee and have a small indoor antenna. I've never heard of KBZC-LD but I did a rescan out of curiosity.

I didn't pick up any channel 42 signals but I do now have two GRIT TV channels!

The one I've always had is 52.4 and the second one is 62.4 and it has a stronger signal so maybe now I can watch GRIT on rainy days. [emoji16]
Me too. It was a shopper channel for years.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wait a minute, are y'all saying there is something on that channel 62 besides shopping?
I blocked those 62 channels, every last one of them, because my TV kept rescanning itself and adding the shopping channel.
Now it's GRIT TV ?
62.4. I'm watching it right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom