Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be a bit concerned that some country (or countries) might take advantage of the turmoil and try to seize outlying US states and/or territories.

"Ally" is a rather subjective word these days. Especially when their interests are at risk. :/
That is the only way they would become an ally.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be a bit concerned that some country (or countries) might take advantage of the turmoil and try to seize outlying US states and/or territories.

"Ally" is a rather subjective word these days. Especially when their interests are at risk. :/

This is where the military would step in; not on either side of what is happening within our borders, but to keep out any foreign intervention or attempts at conquest.

Woody

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is where the military would step in; not on either side of what is happening within our borders, but to keep out any foreign intervention or attempts at conquest.

Woody
I guarantee the military's first objective would be to CRUSH any type of civil unrest to prevent any other countries from taking advantage of said situation.

I keep saying that a LOT of you guys have an unreal expectation of the military. There are A LOT of officers that DO NOT LIKE THE 2nd Amendment.

A LOT of the rank and file have no idea what the 2nd Amendment says or means.

There are far more democrats in the military than anyone realizes.

Anyone counting on the NG or military to side with the right/conservatives is most likely in for a world of butt hurt. The gets breifings on how its illegal to participate in white supremacy groups. They NEVER have them, telling the soldiers its illegal to join the black panthers or other non white extremist groups

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guarantee the military's first objective would be to CRUSH any type of civil unrest to prevent any other countries from taking advantage of said situation.

I keep saying that a LOT of you guys have an unreal expectation of the military. There are A LOT of officers that DO NOT LIKE THE 2nd Amendment.

Anyone counting on the NG or military to side with the right/conservatives is most likely in for a world of butt hurt. The gets breifings on how its illegal to participate in white supremacy groups. They NEVER have them, telling the soldiers its illegal to join the black panthers or other non white extremist groups

Posse comitatus.

Woody

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue with using the NG is how many of them are actually not the inner city people who voted the dems into power. Even if they are ordered to do something it is highly probable that the person being ordered is a person who supports the 2A first and will pretty much inform those people they can shove it. Even if the state legislature or governor issues an order it can likely be rescinded by someone in the army higher up or the POTUS.

I am guessing that if they do attempt to mobilize the NG against the sheriff's or citizens it will be the start of the next civil war and potentially a world war as our economy will tank and it is a large driver of the global economy in general. They had better start to tread lightly.
Is that what happened after Katrina? That situation was a bad harbinger.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Exactly. Obama purged many General officers during his reign of terror that didn't agree with his liberal philosophy.
NG troops are not constitutional purist that have been put on by some in this thread. Most don't' even remember taking the oath and they are into it for the education and monthly paycheck.
Kent State in the 70's comes to mind when NG troops opened up with live fire on protesting students,killing some.
As posted in the past, we have had Army Reserve troops on our range for live fire qualification. Some of the new one's have issues figuring out which part of the magazine goes into an AR and which part goes forward. Goes to show what the training level has gone to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom