1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by PJM, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That's why we need to convince SCOTUS that all of these gun control schemes are unconstitutional. The only way to do that is to convince them that these laws will lead to the deaths of law enforcement and the political class, because they really don't care about the man on the street. :(

dennishoddy, CHenry, PJM and 2 others like this.
  2. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter

Virginia Governor's Order To Ban Guns At The Capitol Upheld In Court: Now What?
    Mrgunsngear
    Premiered 2 hours ago

3. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Civil disobedience is the only recourse now, then move it through the federal courts if the state gets groggy.

dennishoddy likes this.
  4. Fade2blue

Fade2blue Sharpshooter

5. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I think it is a good way, a good way to resolve our freedom and pushback for the next 00 years or better.
    Thats what will happen.
    The tree of freedom can be replenished with the blood of tyrants. I heard that somewhere...

6. PJM

PJM Sharpshooter

It's on the 20th Monday.

7. PJM

PJM Sharpshooter

A lot of people don't know what that is in the picture. so let me enlighten you. It is a mobile sniper platform that NAZI gov Mengele Northam has ordered to be put in place.
    The only question I have is if he isn't planning any violence why does he need these? Could it be that the GOV is going to start the violence? Kent State 2.0. The guy already said he has no issues killing born babies, I seriously doubt this monster has enough conscience in him to prevent him from killing "a few" of his constituents to exercise his meglomaniatic dreams of grandeur. Also we need to remember that the DSA/dnc wants a civil war because they think they are going to come in blazing like the white knight to save the day. They have no clue of the ferocity and determination of the Americans that I know personally who will do what ever is necessary to defend and protect the rights and freedoms we have.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

kwaynem likes this.
  8. DavidMcMillan

DavidMcMillan Enjoy your life!

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    My Bad! Actually I said Tuesday hoping that the "2A Auditors" will show up on the wrong day!

dennishoddy likes this.
  9. PJM

PJM Sharpshooter

Where is POTUS in all this? This is NOT a Virginia thing, this is a national issue at this point and we are seeing nothing from the man that executive ordered a gun accessory into an illegal item, who said he was OK with red flag laws, who allowed the ATF to reclassify two weapons classes from legal to illegal. WHERE IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN A WORD! DJT you had better realize we are all fighting a common enemy and you need to choose a side, either by action or by silence. But remember if you choose silence then you have allied yourself with that same enemy.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

ConstitutionCowboy likes this.
  10. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Yep.

The governor just proclaiming capitol grounds gun free zones when they have a law that specifically forbids him from doing so and then a judge upholding him, saying that he should have done what he's done. Mind boggling.

Redress of grievances hasn't worked. The ballot box hasn't worked. What box is left? Are they really going to go there? Monday is going to be interesting.