Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears to me that the gov NAZI Mengele Northam is the one who wants this to go violent, and his actions have done nothing but provoke the same. So knowing that antifa is the enforcement arm of the DSA/dnc, which is igniting this monkey show, it would only make sense that they would use antifa as an infiltration and ignition tool to "get the fire lit". And I STILL haven't heard word one from POTUS. Does this not now classify as an event of national security interest? I would think so.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears to me that the gov NAZI Mengele Northam is the one who wants this to go violent, and his actions have done nothing but provoke the same. So knowing that antifa is the enforcement arm of the DSA/dnc, which is igniting this monkey show, it would only make sense that they would use antifa as an infiltration and ignition tool to "get the fire lit". And I STILL haven't heard word one from POTUS. Does this not now classify as an event of national security interest? I would think so.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.
Trump has made at least two specific statements about gun rights and the constitution being under attack in Virginia in the past fortyeight hours. Just because it's all over the MSM doesn't make it fake news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom