Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said a prayer this morning for all those going to the rally... on both sides of the issue. I am praying that nothing bad happens, that this is a loud, fervent and effective rally, but that everyone keeps their head and nothing bad happens.

I don't want any kind of kickoff of hostilities, even though it seems some are chomping at the bit for it. We need an awakening... yes. Absolutely. But we don't need a violent uprising right now. We also don't need anything to overtly polarize the left and ostracize the middle any more, we need to focus on November. And keeping our rights, yes... but I don't think violence is going to help us in the longrun.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What

The

F*** is he talking about????

Does he live on the same planet we do????
No and neither do any of the other Commiecrats! They talk about making laws to protect children not guns while they have murdered what 70,000,000 unborn children! Someone should have told that little ignorant $hithead that the people he is asking to keep him safe have destroyed half of his generation before they were born and are now pushing to do the same AFTER they are born! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE BONEHEADS!!!!!!!!! The choice is simple, we will be free or we will be subjects, slaves.
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

DSA/dnc IS the greater enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom