Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have said a prayer this morning for all those going to the rally... on both sides of the issue. I am praying that nothing bad happens, that this is a loud, fervent and effective rally, but that everyone keeps their head and nothing bad happens.

I don't want any kind of kickoff of hostilities, even though it seems some are chomping at the bit for it. We need an awakening... yes. Absolutely. But we don't need a violent uprising right now. We also don't need anything to overtly polarize the left and ostracize the middle any more, we need to focus on November. And keeping our rights, yes... but I don't think violence is going to help us in the longrun.

If violence commences before any of these proposed gun laws pass, it will no doubt be detrimental. Violence, if it should ever occur, should only be as a result of enforcement of these unconstitutional laws. Then, and only then, would force be justified should force be used against the otherwise law abiding Constitution supporting citizens. In Virginia, as the Virginia Supreme Court has just stated, the actions of those in power in Virginia would not be considered unconstitutional, to wit: the Court failed to state that the ban on guns on the capitol grounds is unconstitutional despite the lack of any legislative action as required by the Virginia's constitution, and unconstitutional on its face in violation of the Virginia constitution's prohibition on infringing upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

From Virginia's Constitution: said:
Section 7. Laws should not be suspended.
That all power of suspending laws, or the execution of laws, by any authority, without consent of the
representatives of the people, is injurious to their rights, and ought not to be exercised.

Section 13. Militia; standing armies; military subordinate to civil power.
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and
safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that
standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should
be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power. (Emphasis Added By Me.)

Woody

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been checking all the national channels to catch a glimpse of what’s going on. None have a reporter on the scene that I can find

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it seem like they are not wanting people to know about the protest? You can bet if any violence happens reporters will be popping up like cockroaches.

It’s the old MSM “mushroom” reporting technique, keep us totally in the dark and feed us Fake News Bravo Sierra Kool-Aid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom