Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does it seem like they are not wanting people to know about the protest? You can bet if any violence happens reporters will be popping up like cockroaches.

"reporters will be popping up like cockroaches" that they are.

You left the "that they are" part off so I fixed it for you. No charge just a favor from one 2A brother to another.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to say that I am so grateful that everything remained peaceful. We watched a good part of Breitbart live stream and the ONLY time we saw the police exerting any force is when a leftist with his face covered started to yell at some folks and then the RPD broke it up and you could still hear the leftist yelling in the background. I DO HONESTLY praise GOD that things remained peaceful. So now in comparison look at the videos of Berkeley when the conservative speaker was prevented by the angry leftist crowd from even entering the building, or the antifa crowd that nearly killed Andy Ngo in Portland, or the gunman that attacked the ICE detention center in Washington State, and ask yourself which picture of the USA do you want.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard about 5-10 minute report on NPR (of all places) from 2 local reporters.
No reports of violence, but the NPR host and the two reporters sounded like they'd never seen a gun in real life.
And, I learned that "bugaloo" is a white supremacist term.
It was obviously presented from a liberal's point of view.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I wore my Black Rifle Coffee shirt with an image of an AR to Crest and Walmart. I don’t usually go out in public with shirts or clothing that bring attention to me like that, but I did today. I got a few nods of approval from men and a couple of women. I got a few looks of almost fear from some middle aged women. One looked at my shirt then my face and back again. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the gun image.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, really? I wear t-shirts like that all the time, and no one gives me a second look. Maybe you're just a lot better looking than I am?

Seriously, I get complements on my Black Rifle Coffee t-shirt sometimes, but it may be from other gun-nuts. But at least some people seem to like it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find much yet, but CNN reported an estimate of 6,000 inside the fenced-in "no guns" area and 16,000 outside.

Anyone else seen any numbers estimates?

Latest posts

Top Bottom