Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, really? I wear t-shirts like that all the time, and no one gives me a second look. Maybe you're just a lot better looking than I am?

Seriously, I get complements on my Black Rifle Coffee t-shirt sometimes, but it may be from other gun-nuts. But at least some people seem to like it.
Well, like I said, I did this as kind of an experiment. I was looking for and paying attention to reactions.
Aries, I have no doubt your better looking than me! (But that wouldn’t take much)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No and neither do any of the other Commiecrats! They talk about making laws to protect children not guns while they have murdered what 70,000,000 unborn children! Someone should have told that little ignorant $hithead that the people he is asking to keep him safe have destroyed half of his generation before they were born and are now pushing to do the same AFTER they are born! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE BONEHEADS!!!!!!!!! The choice is simple, we will be free or we will be subjects, slaves.
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

DSA/dnc IS the greater enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

Your estimate of 70,000,000 is a bit high. According to this source, it's closer to 61,628,584. Still a terrible number, though.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the man from the post above.

upload_2020-1-20_18-5-7.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom