Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where were these Sheriffs at when all the other unconstitutional gun laws were enacted? They didn’t say a word. All these sanctuary counties and such sound great but they are only words on paper. Just like our constitution. If no one will physically defend them they are worthless. That is why we have so many unconstitutional “laws” in this country. Until we are willing to fight for the constitution we will continue to watch our nation be burned to the ground.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is entirely believable. Knowing their lack of reverence for the Constitution ... But, I'm betting they'll opt for abiding posse comitatus as opposed to facing bullets, lynch mobs, IEDs, and any and all forms of resistance free men can devise.

Woody
I don’t think so. Do you really think the power hungry traitors in our government wouldn’t deploy the military to try and crush us? I guarantee they would. They are willing to do anything to retain their power and control. These are the most evil people there are. Sadly there are many within the 2A community they think the military and police will be on our side. I can guarantee that a large number of both would just follow their orders. The oath they took doesn’t mean squat to them. Their pensions and pay checks are more important. That’s a sad reality. We have seen it before. Even Oklahoma NG troops went around illegally confiscating citizens guns after Katrina. They were just “following orders”. That still sickens me. But I really don’t think it matters anyway. No one is going to do squat in Virginia. It’s easy to talk big but a little harder to back it up with actions. We never back up what we say. And we never have. The government knows it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where were these Sheriffs at when all the other unconstitutional gun laws were enacted? They didn’t say a word. All these sanctuary counties and such sound great but they are only words on paper. Just like our constitution. If no one will physically defend them they are worthless. That is why we have so many unconstitutional “laws” in this country. Until we are willing to fight for the constitution we will continue to watch our nation be burned to the ground.
I think that's what they are doing now? No bans or laws containing surrender/confiscation in VA have been passed yet as far as I know.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another question is, does the Governor have to the power to remove a sheriff for refusing to enforce the laws?

I dont think this situation would be covered under corruption or incompetence

Latest posts

Top Bottom