Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats the common denominator in all these things?
Its people who you dont agree with fighting for what they believe to be their rights and fighting Government control.
Maybe you stepped in it.
No they are fighting for government sanctions and support for these things. My moral compass and common sense is the common denominator.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as they don't pee on your parade you're good with it huh? You're alright with the moral decay of more than two genders? How about recreational Marijuana? Pro choice? We gave them that. Now it seems they want to be able to decide after the birth. How about gender reassignment? They have already chipped at these and are winning through intimidation. I really like you but I think you stepped in the excrement with that statement. I have done this many many times myself.

I consider myself a pragmatic small "l" libertarian. I almost always vote conservative, but what consenting adults do with each other is past my nose and not my concern. Please pay particular attention to the "consenting adults" part of that statement.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/townha...-safety-than-the-gun-hes-tr-n2560378?amp=true
VA Delegate's Drunk Driving Is More Dangerous to Public Safety Than the Guns He's Trying to Regulate

Julio Rosas | @Julio_Rosas11 | January 30, 2020

A Democratic Virginia State Delegate was pulled over by police on the suspicion of drunk driving on Sunday. The Christiansburg Police Department said after Chris Hurst failed preliminary sobriety tests, he blew a .085%, which is above the 0.80% legal limit.

##########

Hurst was also not taken into custody because of an article in the Constitution of Virginia, which states that "unless they have committed treason, a felony, or a breach of peace, legislators are immune from arrest while the General Assembly is in session." Hurst was allowed to leave and have his girlfriend, who was in the car was not above the legal limit, to drive them home.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sit in front of a guy with high heal designer boots - NOT cowboy boots- carries a purse and is wearing make up of some sort...eye liner for sure...straight leg tight jeans everywhere I look, man buns n beards..I gotta get out of this place soon.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom