Keepers Concealment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those on here with (preferably multiple) Keepers holsters, can you give me a rundown on what you like/dislike about the differences in their offerings?

I’ve got one I bought used from another member, and really like it; I’m wanting to order a couple more eventually but wanted some first hand experience on which models people like or dislike.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My favorite is The Cornerstone for my Sig P365. The Errand is a lighter easier on and off. The Keeper is heavier duty and great for full sized pistol. The belt you wear also matters. I like the EDC belt company.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got two Keepers and an Errand. Also have JM Custom Kydex and they are all excellent. But the Keepers are more comfortable and faster/easier on and off.
My only other delve into appendix is a JM Fat Guy Holster. Those are fun but yeah just not quite as comfortable.
Edit, my bad, JX not JM

Bubbityagain

Marksman
Reaction score
I’ve been running Keepers holsters almost exclusively since 2015, through numerous pistol classes including a Rangemaster basic instructor course. I did break down and purchase an Enigma from Phlster last year and it conceals better than a Keepers, but is not as comfortable for me. The Enigma is VERY good for wearing under running shorts though (at least for me) and that is its primary role in my life.

My favorite Keepers Concealment holster is their flagship model the Keeper. It conceals better than the Errand and is easier to put on and remove than the Cornerstone. If you’re a fan of the DCC clips and want a holster that absolutely cannot be pulled off your belt by an adversary in a tussle, the Cornerstone is the way to go and has about the same level of concealment as the Keeper.

I believe that Keepers is changing up their lines and consolidating some of their models as well as adding some new products, so if you haven’t visited their website in a while you may see some new stuff there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom