Keeping fingers crossed to try out the Ghost one rig with shadow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hoping the weather holds out this weekend. Arm/shoulder is good enough. Have my ghost one belt/holster/3 mags set up and have been dry firing and adjusting position of mag pouches and holster. Think I have it where I want. Going to put up a 4 stage, competition type, set up on some private land. Will be using a iphone shot timer that I got for free and works darn good. Want to shoot the ar a bit and the 6.5 creed. Have to re-zero the creed because of a dumb mistake. AR should be solid. Then spend the rest of the time doing the stages.
It's going to be ugly but fun.
BTW, found a great way to practice dry fire without harming your pin on a hammer fire. I had seen rubber O rings #83 that work, but I thought about it and came up with a better idea.
Everyone has those cheap ass earphones with the rubber covers. I have dozens of the different sized rubber ear things. The mid sized ones are perfect. Stay in (flat part centered on pin) and don't pop out. Eureka!
Anyway, keep your fingers crossed on the weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom