Kel-Tec P-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll admit it...I like Kel-Tec guns. This one looks pretty cool. Yes, it's ANOTHER tiny 9MM. But, it's a first for Kel-Tec because it's striker-fired and there's also a metal framed version. Supposed to be in production and distribution in Q2 this year. That means it'll probably be in stores about 5 years from now...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think so but that's just my guess. I think they're a small company with limited production. I think it's as simple as they can't keep up with demand. And their wholesale prices aren't really going up...it's just reflected in the retail pricing...generally speaking.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I wanted to try one of the P17 .22 pistols with the MSRP under $200 but they were unobtainable at the time. The last one I saw for sale here was around $300 I believe.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked for 2.5 years to find a P17. I finally did find 1, and only 1 at a gun show. I ended up paying $50 over MSRP, but I just had to have it, & it is a fun & accurate little gun to shoot.

& I am fortunate enough to also have a SU-16 C that I know is also hard to find out on the shelves.

They are hard to come by

Latest posts

Top Bottom