Kel-Tec's New CP-33: 33 rounds of .22LR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oxbow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's super fun...I've only had two failure to feed the first round. This was after 600 rounds all suppressed and very dirty. It's a great gun. The extra mags look to be expensive, I've only found them at Kel Tec so far for 49.95. Hopefully they will be cheaper when retailers get them and still waiting on mag extensions to make them 50 rounders. I don't like the charging handle it's plastic and feels like it could break easy and mags are a tight fit but lock easy and in my experience is super reliable.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices for these guns run all over the place. I've seen them on some sites for $700 and others for $380. I'd buy one for the $380 price. The PMR-30 I have was just like that. Insane pricing for a couple of years then the market settled down, and I bought one from a member on OSA. Love that thing.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices for these guns run all over the place. I've seen them on some sites for $700 and others for $380. I'd buy one for the $380 price. The PMR-30 I have was just like that. Insane pricing for a couple of years then the market settled down, and I bought one from a member on OSA. Love that thing.

I, as of yet, have never got to hold or shoot one at any price. While they are both interesting, I would probably lean towards the 22LR model(CP33)if the Kel-Tec bug ever bit me. It would have to be at the $380 or well below before I would succumb to being “bitten”. :wink2:

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3F1A1C71-3F35-426B-AE4E-E0CA2C19F44C.jpeg
Just picked one up and love this thing. I think one of my magazines needs to break in, but it shoots very well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom