Kelly Drown passed away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder if JP is still alive. That guy flew by the seat of his pants!
I met him in Tulsa one time on a gun trade , he came flying into the parking lot on I believe an old honda of some sort . slides in almost lays it down looks at me and says "no brakes"............just every day life for JP

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I met him in Tulsa one time on a gun trade , he came flying into the parking lot on I believe an old honda of some sort . slides in almost lays it down looks at me and says "no brakes"............just every day life for JP
Did the same thing at a match in Tulsa one time. He drove like a wild man. I wonder what he’s up to these days.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kelly was a good guy that always made me laugh when I was around him. He and JP started Okshooters when Eric at GlockTalk wouldn't let us post for sale ads in the Okie forum there.

That’s ironic considering the amount of whining about the classified section that goes on around here.

I don’t think Kelly was around here posting much when I joined the forum. For better or worse, I’m thankful this place exists.

RIP Kelly

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s ironic considering the amount of whining about the classified section that goes on around here.

I don’t think Kelly was around here posting much when I joined the forum. For better or worse, I’m thankful this place exists.

RIP Kelly
he didn't post much when he owned the place , I think he mostly created OSA for JP the intergalactic moderator

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he didn't post much when he owned the place , I think he mostly created OSA for JP the intergalactic moderator
JP liked to fly fish too. Every time I'd post a pic of casting a fly rod, I'd get a PM or series of PM's about how my technique sucked and what I needed to do to fix it. LOL! :laugh6:

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly was a great guy - sad to hear. He didn't hang around here much but gave the time he could for the technical side. I think he liked photography and offroading a bit more.

I haven't heard from JP in quite awhile. Great guy that would do anything for you. Hope he's okay

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly was a great guy - sad to hear. He didn't hang around here much but gave the time he could for the technical side. I think he liked photography and offroading a bit more.

I haven't heard from JP in quite awhile. Great guy that would do anything for you. Hope he's okay

Right?? I remember getting ALL those flowers and plants when I was in the hospital. I will NEVER forget it -- I got 137 arrangements, houseplants and flowers of all different kinds from all over the state. Even got a philodendron from Texas! 🤔 That one didn't have a screen name on the card -- just "Chin up, BB. You got this."

I still have the tulip bulb(s) in the garden from all those. And all the cards are in a box with my kids' baby pictures.

To be quite honest, that event was the first time in my life that I actually thought I might be an okay person. Those OGs were better to me than I deserved. And there are a couple of the guys who STILL, to this day, will pop up in my texts from time to time. Sometimes checking on me, sometimes just wanting to chat or ask me about girl stuff. And I LOVE it! They don't make fellas like you guys here on OSA ... 😘 (Even you damned liberals! 😉😘😂 And you youngsters!! 😉😘😂)

Latest posts

Top Bottom