Kelly Ogle out at News 9 ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching the news years ago, out of frustration. Not because of what was on the news at the time, but because my family simply would not stop talking long enough for me to watch it :anyone: . Much easier this way now, I get it online.
I know a guy with no hearing problems, who turns on Closed Captioning for any movie he watches on the boob tube - because his family members (one subset of family members actually) won't SHUT UP to hear anything on the TV.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching the news years ago, out of frustration. Not because of what was on the news at the time, but because my family simply would not stop talking long enough for me to watch it :anyone: . Much easier this way now, I get it online.

Right?!?!?! I want to duck tape Grumpy's mouth EVERY. DAMNED. NIGHT. Thank God he's usually passed out before the 10 o'clock news ... Lol

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care for David Payne, but I think calling him Panic Payne is a little overkill. He gets excited when any severe weather comes around just like all weather people worth their salt. I much preferred Gary England though.

For news I mainly watch channel 4 now. Their budget is lower but they cover a ton of stuff you don't see on 5 (liberal woke idiots) and 9 (gay news network)
Hate to be off topic, but take your pick when they're covering "suh-ve-yuhr" weather: Mike Moron, Demon Lane or David Payne in the A--.

Latest posts

Top Bottom