Kelly Ogle out at News 9 ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While we're on the topic of newscasters, where is Amanda Taylor on the 10 PM channel 9 news? For the past few nights Robin Marsh has taken her place. Maybe they are having a purge? As far as I know, none have gone to Epstein's island...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damon Lane and the rest of the Chan 5 crew are our favorites. The way Mike Morgan prances around, I’m thinking he is hoping for a chance on Dancing With The Stars
Damon Lane is the only one with a Masters Degree among the "big three" in OKC. No that the degree matters but he appears to be the most professional. I've heard people call Mike Morgan a drama queen and Morgan I have read has some issues with other people that used to be employed at channel 4 in weather.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damon Lane and the rest of the Chan 5 crew are our favorites. The way Mike Morgan prances around, I’m thinking he is hoping for a chance on Dancing With The Stars
I don't watch channel 4 because there's too much danger of seeing Mike "I'm So Pretty" Morgan. I'd rather not know than find out from him.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Damon Lane is the only one with a Masters Degree among the "big three" in OKC. No that the degree matters but he appears to be the most professional. I've heard people call Mike Morgan a drama queen and Morgan I have read has some issues with other people that used to be employed at channel 4 in weather.
Master degree in what, smiling while reading from a teleprompter? I just thought you needed to be a narcist and able to lie with a straight face. :cool:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think he has a Masters. Just a BS in Meteorology I believe, which is a rigorous science program BTW.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have had Garret Lewis out of arkansas. He could make a mountain out of a mole hill. He even wormed his way on Dr Phil to brag about losing weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom