Kelly Ogle out at News 9 ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only channel I watch at "news" time is 5. I tune in during the last 2 seconds of the broadcast, leaving just enough time to grab a sandwich (during the intervening commercials) before watching Wheel of Fortune!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ticks me off lately. Seems all the locals are focused on the ‘wind chill’ numbers. All I care about is the actual temperature so I can prepare for freeze damage etc (outside pet/livestock water). If not paying close attention to their graphics you’ll be fooled. I get so tired of the news and now the weather all in for shock value

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ticks me off lately. Seems all the locals are focused on the ‘wind chill’ numbers. All I care about is the actual temperature so I can prepare for freeze damage etc (outside pet/livestock water). If not paying close attention to their graphics you’ll be fooled. I get so tired of the news and now the weather all in for shock value

AMEN !!!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kelly Ogle if he is like other people in the local news business has enough money to retire anyway if he is conservative with his money.

Kevin Ogle net worth is​

celebrity_net_worth.png
$13 Million​

Latest posts

Top Bottom