Kelly Ogle out at News 9 ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He Should have been around in the late 60's and early 70's. This crap is nothing.
well to be fair, you've only made things worse!

in 1970, the US was in a far better position than today. we actually had a country. we actually had borders. we actually had a homogenous population. and i assume you are referring to vietnam?

let's see, should i start a list of things you could do, freedoms you had in 1970 that you don't today?

pray: how much could you buy with minimum wage in the 1970's? how much of the average mortgage payment was the average 40 hour paycheck? what was getting a job like back then? did you have to go thru white hating class? at every job? after 15 years of school over the same curriculum?

did you have drag queen story hour? please tell me there was drag queen story hour.
did you shutdown the entire world for a manmade virus, then get failed gene therapy injected into your bloodstream because you were told it was the right thing to do?

no offense, but most people i know from those days *loved it*. all you had to do was realize war was stupid and it was great.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well to be fair, you've only made things worse!

in 1970, the US was in a far better position than today. we actually had a country. we actually had borders. we actually had a homogenous population. and i assume you are referring to vietnam?

let's see, should i start a list of things you could do, freedoms you had in 1970 that you don't today?

pray: how much could you buy with minimum wage in the 1970's? how much of the average mortgage payment was the average 40 hour paycheck? what was getting a job like back then? did you have to go thru white hating class? at every job? after 15 years of school over the same curriculum?

did you have drag queen story hour? please tell me there was drag queen story hour.
did you shutdown the entire world for a manmade virus, then get failed gene therapy injected into your bloodstream because you were told it was the right thing to do?

no offense, but most people i know from those days *loved it*. all you had to do was realize war was stupid and it was great.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
*head goes in sand*

hey guys, remember all those freedoms we lost on 9/11? it's so awesome we got those back and didn't get patriot act'd into a surveillance state.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corporate owned news outlets, slant the news to please the guy signing their pay checks, and granting promotions! That means we don't get the news, we get the owners OPINION! Think for yourself! Just one example of the biased local news! Back in the 70's I was on the Sand Springs Fire Department. There was a house fire two blocks east of 65th w. ave. just south of the expresway. We normily ran to 65th from the west, and Tulsa FD covered to 65th from the east. Tulsa wouldn't run on this fire, for some reason so they called us, we had orders to run if called, and sort out the paper work later. WE went and put out the fire and were cleaning up when we saw a Tula Enigine pass on the expressway with a local news car following. They went down to 65th, got off and came back east to the fire, where we were rolling hose. The Tulsa Captin got out of the engine, and was interviewed by the local news reporter on how they put this fire out, then they both got back in their vehicles and drove away, while we continued to clean up the mess! The Tulsa Captain did wave to us! That was in the late 70's, and the bias hasn't gotten any better!
We might have bumped a nozzle open, or bled off pressure in his direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom