Ken, from Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Ken, from Armslist. Ken is a resident of Springdale Arkansas. Ken doesn't live in Oklahoma. Ken wanted to buy a gun from me this morning. I told ken that would be illegal for us to do a ftf transaction since we reside in different states. I told ken, not today Mr. ATF man. Ken says he's a short and fat bus driver, not the law. I ended the conversation there. This screen shot is what ken sent back to me. Ken admits to committing a felony and bragging about it, don't be like ken. Beware of ken
Screenshot_20210822-155321.png

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I brought a Glock 19 with me for sale/trade at the big show and a guy offered my asking without any haggling. When I asked for proof he was an Okie he showed me an AZ DL. He said we was a resident but hadn't got a new DL yet. I politely told him I was sorry we couldn't legally make the deal. He then showed me his badge and said "smart choice". I didn't violate any rules but I could've puked for about an hour after that.

What if I'd just been some Joe Blow trying to make rent or something and not known that wasn't okay?

After that it'll be a cold day in hell before I do a deal/trade without at least seeing you have an OK DL or CCW. I don't need/want anyone's personal info just the visual proof.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I brought a Glock 19 with me for sale/trade at the big show and a guy offered my asking without any haggling. When I asked for proof he was an Okie he showed me an AZ DL. He said we was a resident but hadn't got a new DL yet. I politely told him I was sorry we couldn't legally make the deal. He then showed me his badge and said "smart choice". I didn't violate any rules but I could've puked for about an hour after that.

What if I'd just been some Joe Blow trying to make rent or something and not known that wasn't okay?

After that it'll be a cold day in hell before I do a deal/trade without at least seeing you have an OK DL or CCW. I don't need/want anyone's personal info just the visual proof.
I hope that SOB got cancer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom