Ken Hallock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MihanDaughter

New to the site!
Reaction score
Can someone please give me information on how to contact Ken Hallock? I met him decades ago at our local gun show and he was a gentlemen to a “T.” I would love to re-connect with him and seek some of his wisdom. Thank you.

Thank you for such kind words, gentlemen. This is Ken’s daughter. Dad moved in with me after he was diagnosed with Dementia in August. He passed away a few days ago on New Year’s morning. His funeral will be at Primrose in Norman on Wednesday afternoon. The obituary is posted online.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for such kind words, gentlemen. This is Ken’s daughter. Dad moved in with me after he was diagnosed with Dementia in August. He passed away a few days ago on New Year’s morning. His funeral will be at Primrose in Norman on Wednesday afternoon. The obituary is posted online.
Sorry for your loss........... I've done business with him in the past........ What a great guy! I still use his book.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dad passing. His reputation among the gun community is pretty solid it appears. May he rest in peace on his reputation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom