Ketamine Infusion Therapy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn man! That looks really uncomfortable.
Yeah, those pics were taken after work, after taking my boots off. Had to wear compression socks for a bit.
I've heard about the ketamine treatments too, but for depression. Hope it works !!!
I'm facing bilateral knee replacements, starting next month. I'm hoping I can steer away from the pain meds, but I know I will have to take them...

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wen my back was out I used the Extra Strength version of these products and it helped tremendously...I still take a different curcumin product from them daily jsut for maintenance and general health now. The pain-specific formula has something in it that I believe acts on the brain to reduce pain (maybe increase dopamine???). My "guess" as a non-med pro would be that the drug you will be getting does something similar...not sure if any will help if bone on bone, but other than that, you might want to look into curcumin because it reduces the inflammation that is causing the pain as well. Good luck!

https://www.terrynaturallyvitamins.com/categories/pain/

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ... In the never-ending quest to get some semblance of a normal life back, my pain management doctor has suggested we try ketamine infusion therapy -- 2 sessions a week for 3 weeks running.

I dunno anything about this stuff except my dad used it on large animals. And apparently it is helpful for folks with depression and PTSD issues (so truth be told it probably isn't gonna hurt me none either) ...

Any of you guys have any first-hand experience with this stuff?? (If you don't want to share with everybody a PM would be appreciated -- I won't share ...

Just a little nervous about this ... Weird, huh?? All the crap they've done to me over the last 2 years and THIS is what makes me nervous ... Lol 🤷🤦
Don’t know nothin’ about it sweetie, but I’m pulling for ya.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a dumb question but have you tried marijuana ? A friend of my family has a disease that I can’t pronounce. It causes extreme pain all over his body and also makes him itch all over really bad. He was being given really strong pain meds that weren’t helping. He was desperate so a buddy of his gave him some weed to smoke. This was before it was legalized for medical purposes. He doesn’t smoke or anything like that so he really didn’t want to take it.

One night the pain was so bad he couldn’t sleep so he got up and went and smoked a little bit. He said within just about 10 minutes the pain went away and the itching stopped. He was able to sleep and he said he slept the best he had slept on a long time. I’m not saying it would work for you, but if you haven’t tried it, maybe you should.

I will be praying for you that you can find some lasting relief. I am so sorry you have to endure something so bad. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom