Key West Help??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question a fair amount of you can probably assist with. My wife, who generally doesn't care much for the beach and salt water asked if my son and I would be interested in spending 3-5 nights between Christmas and New Years in the Floriday Keys. Relaxing, drinking, fishing and sightseeing. With all our Montana and Rocky Mountain vacations we have had great luck with VRBO to find great rental options.

Help me out. Can I assume the best place to stay is in Key West? What recommendations can you give on places to stay and things to do? FIshing outfitters for Tuna, Dorado and other hard fighting species? I really know absolutely zero about the area. Anything you can provide would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Question a fair amount of you can probably assist with. My wife, who generally doesn't care much for the beach and salt water asked if my son and I would be interested in spending 3-5 nights between Christmas and New Years in the Floriday Keys. Relaxing, drinking, fishing and sightseeing. With all our Montana and Rocky Mountain vacations we have had great luck with VRBO to find great rental options.

Help me out. Can I assume the best place to stay is in Key West? What recommendations can you give on places to stay and things to do? FIshing outfitters for Tuna, Dorado and other hard fighting species? I really know absolutely zero about the area. Anything you can provide would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
We spent 2 nights in Key Largo and 2 in Key West. You could also stay in Marathon Key or Islamorada. Regardless make sure you stop at the 7 Mile Grill in Marathon Key and eat Key Lime Pie; good seafood as well. It's at the north end of the 7 Mile Bridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom