KFOR chopper live as police take out a shooting suspect.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF your going to draw on the police, especially if they suspect that you already shot someone you are going to die, and rightfully so.

So, it seems to me that this is really a murder-suicide-by-cop thing. The guy had to know that after shooting someone, and then leading the fuzz on a winding chase, and then jumping out of the car with a weapon in his hand was gonna turn him into a lead magnet. The investigation into the”why” of the whole thing will tell us his motive. I doubt he shot his wife over a poorly made sammich; my money says he suspected infidelity or something like that. He sure did make some poor choices. Irrevocable too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The video posted above shows the shooting at the end before they cut away.
SO I framed by framed this and my take away is
1) the actor aimed his car at the tactical vehicle that was parked just out of view in the lower right. You could just make out the corner of it.
2) There was an officer off to the right that the actor pointed that weapon at, then the officer on the left opened fire on the actor.
3) there was a dirt mound just after the officer on the left fired, which looked to me like another round fired by the actor, not the officers, after the actor was hit with a round from the officer on the left.
4) at this point the police chose to neutralize the threat the several hits resulted in the actor spinning around and losing control of his weapon which then flew and slid towards the officer on the left. Did he throw it maybe but not until he had already been hit.
Just my humble opinion.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SO I framed by framed this and my take away is
1) the actor aimed his car at the tactical vehicle that was parked just out of view in the lower right. You could just make out the corner of it.
2) There was an officer off to the right that the actor pointed that weapon at, then the officer on the left opened fire on the actor.
3) there was a dirt mound just after the officer on the left fired, which looked to me like another round fired by the actor, not the officers, after the actor was hit with a round from the officer on the left.
4) at this point the police chose to neutralize the threat the several hits resulted in the actor spinning around and losing control of his weapon which then flew and slid towards the officer on the left. Did he throw it maybe but not until he had already been hit.
Just my humble opinion.

When I was watching it live I actually though the car door bounced back and hit him after it hit the pole. Then I saw the dirt flying from the gunfire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom