Kid suspended for "liking" pic of airsoft gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could well be true but I have also had some teachers who have a had a life long positive impact that went well beyond any subject or class they taught. I can specifically think of two who really taught me character lessons that I carry to this day (decades later). Don't sell your profession short in that regard.
I agree, my fourth grade teacher made a major difference in my life.
My point was, high school students are hungry to visit with successful business leaders. They want to know what the real world is like, outside of what teachers tell them. Kids know what teaches tell them, the media tells them, and what their parents say. Often these are three different points of view. They are scared of becoming an adult and how their choices are going to work out for them. They want someone who has been there to tell them how it is.

Last edited:

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the parents of the students don't make life very unpleasant for Superintendent Russ Fussnecker, then they're partially to blame for this ongoing nonsense. He and the school district should be sued to within an inch of its life.

I agree 100%. Parents who do nothing about this situation are partially to blame. Our 2nd Amendment rights, along with our other inalienable rights (including free speech), are ours to lose. Our rights are lost through ignorance and inaction. Our rights must be enforced to ensure that our children get to enjoy the same liberties. Tyrants will always try to infringe on our freedoms, and that's why the 2nd Amendment exists!

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pathetic but it is the world we live in. I bet if he liked something about that manning that got released from jail it would be ok. Our republic is doomed without severe changes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom