Kids Hunt 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I havent been on here much in a while, life has been crazy busy here lately. I usually try to start a kids hunting thread this time of the year. I love seeing what the kids are up to in the woods. Lets see pics of kills, or on the way to the woods, or even asleep in the blind. My girl hunts and shes now 11 and almost all of my hunting effort is centered around her. I very rarely kill a deer myself anymore. I did shoot one this year but Ill post it under the other thread thats already going. Even if you posted pics elsewhere lets see the pics of the kids you took this year too. Ill start with what my girl killed this year. Main frame 9 pt with + a drop tine and one 1" sticker that actually counts as a point technically I think. Anyway 19 1/4" inside and weighed 160 dressed. It was between 200 and 210 yards and wasnt standing still. I couldnt see him and she said he was going faster than a walk. Thank God he dropped because I didnt even know where he was when she shot. The story is too long to tell on here so Ill just leave it at that.
Buck 2019 1.jpg
Buck 2019 2.jpg
Buck 2019 3.jpg
Buck 2019 4.jpg
Buck 2019 5.jpg
Buck 2019 6.jpg
Buck 2019 7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom