Killer deal on some land South of Paoli

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THIS guy, :tounge2: We're a bit better than 200 yds off the hwy and on the occasion I travel to other places down miles of pot holed dirt road I'm happy to slide in my driveway at 65.. Not to mention when I retire I may just want to set me up a lemonade stand.. Plus my little civic will last longer..
HAHA! We are 3/10 mile away from the nearest county road and it's all mine up to 129' of elevation where the house sits on a ridge. Can't hear any vehicles other than the occasional harley if the wind is from the west which it most never is.
Speaking of harley's, there is a meet every spring just down the road from us. I need to set up a beer stand.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seabreeze_wide_560.jpg

Flooding ?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! We are 3/10 mile away from the nearest county road and it's all mine up to 129' of elevation where the house sits on a ridge. Can't hear any vehicles other than the occasional harley if the wind is from the west which it most never is.
Speaking of harley's, there is a meet every spring just down the road from us. I need to set up a beer stand.

That makes you more fortunate than most, see my 1st post and you'll see we did do well and ya don't turn your nose up at a good deal..

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the important part of the sale.

"The parcel is being sold “as is”, with the buyer being responsible for their own due diligence in regards to zoning, licenses, permits, environmental, land uses, etc."

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seabreeze_wide_560.jpg

While your picture looks like a rendering of sorts, there are dozens of homes where my parents live on the North Shore of Kauai that were built during a certain time period in the '70s - '90s where code required the houses to be up on stilts. Like really high up on stilts in case of Tsunami.

Home on Stilts - Kauai.PNG

Flooding ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom