Kimber quality ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kinda partial to Springfield Armory now. I have 2 Colts, one a government model that Terry Tussey did some work on and a combat commander. Both are series 70's and they shoot and function pretty good. I have a Springfield Range Officer that I bought used and it shoots better than I can hold it, think I gave $600 for it. I bought one of the Springfield CCO's last winter and haven't got to take it out yet, really like how it's put together though and I paid less than $600 for it used. I think you get a lot of gun for your money with the Springfield's.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife has mentioned maybe getting her a KImber Micro 380.........looks to be just like a Sig 238, of which she already has. I certainly hope she doesn't see this thread and use the same logic on me!!!

🤔

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife has mentioned maybe getting her a KImber Micro 380.........looks to be just like a Sig 238, of which she already has. I certainly hope she doesn't see this thread and use the same logic on me!!!

🤔
I’ve got friends with Kimber Micros (9mm and 380), and I have a Sig 238 and 938. They’re apples and apples quality-wise in my opinion. If your wife has a 238, she’s not really “upgrading“ to get the Kimber (In my opinion). Others may feel differently. :anyone:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just reminded myself that I still haven’t shot any Kimbers I’ve bought… geez I’m terrible. Starting to feel more like a collector everyday.

as for quality, they feel amazing. Can’t speak for how they shoot though lmao.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mama and I went out for ice cream yesterday afternoon and she's been hinting around that she'd like another pair of sneakers (I swear sometimes I think I'm married to Imelda Marcos :) ) and the DSW shoe store just happened to be right next door to Academy so naturally I had to go in and check out those Kimbers again after we purchased her another pair of sneakers........both guns are series 2 with the Swartz safety.

I guess she saw me drooling and the kid in a candy store look on my face and she told me to go ahead and buy one if I wanted to........I passed for now but Gawd I Love That Woman !

Latest posts

Top Bottom