Kimber R7 Mako

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, not for me. I've had it with these itsy-bitsy, over-stuffed Micro 9 peestolas...I have had (and sold/traded) both the Sig P365 and the Hellcat and find them to be just too darn small for my hands. My G43X and 48 work fine for me; a tiny bit bigger than the Micros and yeah, only 10+1. Not gonna get the Shield Arms 15 rounders 'cause Glock makes super reliable mags, and reliability trumps capacity in my mind. They may be only 10+1, but I figure that's enough to get me out of the kill zone, as in breaking contact and hoofin' it outta there, or within eye gougin'/neck grabbin' range. It's funny in that I'm cool with a little 5+1 .38 Airweight Jaybird, but I can't consistently hit the floor with a fully-semi-auto Micro unless I drop it.

Plus...It's a Kimber, and memories and images of the early Solo still haunt me.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, not for me. I've had it with these itsy-bitsy, over-stuffed Micro 9 peestolas...I have had (and sold/traded) both the Sig P365 and the Hellcat and find them to be just too darn small for my hands. My G43X and 48 work fine for me; a tiny bit bigger than the Micros and yeah, only 10+1. Not gonna get the Shield Arms 15 rounders 'cause Glock makes super reliable mags, and reliability trumps capacity in my mind. They may be only 10+1, but I figure that's enough to get me out of the kill zone, as in breaking contact and hoofin' it outta there, or within eye gougin'/neck grabbin' range. It's funny in that I'm cool with a little 5+1 .38 Airweight Jaybird, but I can't consistently hit the floor with a fully-semi-auto Micro unless I drop it.

Plus...It's a Kimber, and memories and images of the early Solo still haunt me.
All this too small stuff from a PPK man. :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom