Kimber Revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
@D. Hargrove Is that a Series 1 pistol?

I had a Series 1, and it was a sweet shooter. Unfortunately I didn't care for the specs of the gun I had. It was a 4" all stainless model, so it had all the weight of the full government size but none of the sweet balance. And it had a bull barrel with the FLGR, which I discovered I don't care for. Anyways, it made for a awesome first handgun!

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_KimberSmall_1.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
No Sir, that believe it or not is a Tactical Custom II, it is just a shell of it's former self. Your pic is excellent by the way. One heck of a first gun, made to last for sure.

It was, I don't have it anymore. It would drill one ragged hole per mag from 10yds in for me. Had the sweetest trigger too... It was around 2 1/2 lbs. If it had been a government model with adjustable sights, I'd still have it. If I ever have the funds and run into a nice Series 1 government Kimber with target sights I'd love to snap one up.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I've yet to go to the range as I've been busy. Got a call from Kimber customer service today. They want me to return the gun so that they can put the right loc-tite on the side plate as apparently.. "a small batch of guns left the factory with the wrong loc-tite and the screws have been backing out under heavy loads."

So I get to see how fast/good their CS is.

Soooooo.... I've been slacking and been busy. Finally put this thing in a box and sent it out Monday morning. Well, it's already on it's way back to me, it went back out yesterday afternoon apparently. Kudos to Kimber's CS so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom