Kimber VP opposes open carry bill in Montana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ryan Busse was a former VP of Kimber and is selling his resume and time at Kimber to try to add credibility to his op-ed.

Busse claims to be pro-gun but he is only pro-gun for certain types of guns such as the “BBQ” and “disco” guns in the Kimber portfolio.

Ryan Busse is ALSO on the board for Sportsman for Biden.

<sniff, sniff> Smells a touch elitist, doesn't he? :coffee2:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's one of his recent comments. Something tells me he was "invited" to leave Kimber's employ.

“Biden and the Democrats are not going to take away your guns, period,” says Busse, who recently stepped down as vice president for sales at Kimber Firearms and serves on the national Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden committee. “The other side wants you to believe that guns are crosses—that they have that sort of deep religious significance. I love my guns, too, but I don’t for a minute think that they’d be taken away if Biden is elected.”

“I can’t believe the degree to which sportsmen are convinced to vote against their self-interests in this election,” says Busse. “It comes back to a divide we’ve been riding for decades: Would you rather have your guns, or would you rather have healthy habitat and accessible public lands where you can use your guns?”

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Kimber 1911 in .45 I'll put up against any 1911 for reliability. I do understand when Kimber went full retail that they had some QC issues that I read about, but none of the folks I know have them have experienced any.
Mine was built when they were still hand fitting each pistol early in their manufacturing business so maybe that's why.

You said "full retail". Did you mean, "full retard"?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You said "full retail". Did you mean, "full retard"?
LOL :D
Like I said, I see a lot of complaints about the newer models online, but don't see that in my personal shooting life around friends that own them.
Being a Range Officer observing individual firearms during many, many competitions over the years, I see lots of quality guns suffer failures, as well as some not so quality firearms suffering the same. It's always the guns fault. God forbid they use some lube or quality magazines/quality ammo.
Some folks firearms run flawlessly, and other have issues match after match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom